It's only been a month or so...

So, I have a really slow wireless connection at my apartment, but I can't complain, because it's free. However, it precludes me from posting pictures on blogger, because it's just way too slow. It'd take all night to get one picture up. Anyhow, I'm at John's today, and so I can finally post some pics from when Whit came to visit.


someone's sassy!



all visitors must pass inspection



A series of pictures in which we make silly faces:






Whitney experiments w/my Mac's special effects:





Know This: it was a good times!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay! I'm so vain. I probably think this blog is about me...(I know that was lame) I've been wanting to see these pics!

Whitney C. said...

there were many more (as you know), so I might do a Part Two. I love pictures!