so money, baby

Ok, so, I know it's not really polite to talk about money, but, I am too pleased to be polite.

First thing this morning, my boss met with me to go over my direct compensation statement and let me say, it was a great way to start out my day! My raise is actually a real raise, and will make a bit of difference to me. This is the first time I've experienced a decent raise, and I have to say, I quite like it.

Another first: a bonus. I've never worked at a company that gave out bonuses, so this is pretty nice, too.

Icing on the cake, really.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

So come visit me!

Whitney C. said...

I have been thinking about it...I am coming out in August for sure, but I'd like to come before that, too.

Claire said...

Hey Congrats! That is so awesome!

Whitney C. said...

:) Thanks!