Snow Day!

Yesterday was a Snow Day, and it was fantastic.


First, I have to give props to the Buick-- say what you want about it, my car is awesome, especially in the snow. I never slip or slide. I was extremely proud of the Buick this morning, too, as I didn't even have to dig it out of the snow, it just plowed right through and I was on my way.

Twin Cities news was in a froth over the storm, so the night before I hit up the grocery store for Provisions, as well as the video store (very important), so I was well prepared for my Snow Day. I watched Dr Phil, I called my mom for a chat, and I called Sydne's mom back and we chatted, too. Then John came over after class and we watched movies and ate treats all day, while kitty snoozed (and occasionally attacked our feet). All in all, very cozy, and a nice little reprieve from the ordinary work week.

4 comments:

melissa o said...

YAY!!!! SNOW DAY!

We need to get together and go to this fabulous looking paper shop in Uptown I saw driving... I think it's called Paper-Gami? Looks fun.

And then we can talk about how I wish Tom Ford was my close personal friend. I need a gay boyfriend.

Whitney C. said...

Ooh, that sounds excellent! I haven't been to that store yet, but I stare at it every time I go past.

Whitney said...

We were going to go to Paper-gami. And Ikea, and Smitten Kitten... I have to come back now damn it!

Whitney C. said...

I know, ever since you left I have been thinking that you need to come back, that we have more to do...But, you are going to NYC soon and that will blow MN out of the water! :)