stupid irony

So, sometime after my post last week, I lost my iPod. I miss it so much :(

I do not know what happened-- I distinctly remember unplugging it from the tape that plays it on my car stereo and dropping it into my purse. The next day, I went to pull it out of my purse and it wasn't there. I text messaged John to see if had it-- nope. I dumped out my purse-- nothing. Looked under the seats in my car-- zip. Looked all around my house-- zero.

I cannot understand how I could lose it walking from my car to my apartment...I think I would have noticed if something of that size fell out of my purse; so I feel like it has to be somewhere in my apartment...but it's not. I do hope I find it. I miss it. I looked at postings on Craigslist, to see if maybe I would want to buy a used replacement until I could afford a new one, and it just made me sad. It's just a little 2GB, but my mom put a little inscription on it for me--a totally dorky one, too-- but now I can't imagine having an iPod without that. And then, if I did lose it, is someone walking about with MY iPod, with MY inscription on it?

Come back to me, little Nano!

0 comments: