"It's a Major Award! I won it!"

I got a phone call from the Regional Vice President this morning-- I have never gotten a call from her, so when I saw her name on my caller ID I immediately thought "Good Lord, what did I do?" She called to tell me I am the recipient of the 4th Quarter Special Achievement Award! I am totally shocked-- whenever they send out the emails about this stuff, I always figure "ah, I'll never be nominated for that," so I'm pretty amazed that I was nominated, let alone that they selected me. It's really nice. I'm the kind of person that appreciates a pat on the back, so it means a lot to hear I'm doing a good job. Plus the bonus money is nice, too, especially this time of year.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

woo-hoo! congrats whit!

Whitney C. said...

Thanks! :)

Whitney said...

Huzzah for Whitney! You win the award for bestest of the best friends!