Ohyestheydid

Well, it's happened already.

The ending to the last Harry Potter is rumored to have been leaked, and some ass decided to post the information on a site that has zilch to do with Harry Potter-- ONTD (Ohnotheydidnt). ONTD is my guilty break time pleasure twice a day, it has random movie, music and tv gossip. I read the leaked info without even knowing what I'd read, because what I clicked to read about was the chick who plays Callie on Grey's Anatomy doing one of those milk ads-- something that has nothing to do with Book 7, at all. Once I'd realized what I read, I couldn't forget it. It was a list of the characters who die.

I hope that the ending hasn't been leaked, and I suppose I won't know until I read the book if it's true or not, but I'm pissed just the same. Why are people so mean?

I guess I have to move the date of my ban on the internet up to a whole MONTH before the book comes out. Actually, I will just have to ban checking out ONTD, I doubt checking my bank account or scanning CNN is going to contain spoilers...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

WTF man! That's sick. Sorry you had to see that...and tell me nothing...

Whitney C. said...

I checked out Mugglenet, to see if anyone had spread the word about a possible leaked ending. The story was that someone hacked into Bloomsbury online, but the story has been discredited, so they think it's a full on hoax and the list of characters that die was just made up. So I feel better, AND I've learned my lesson-- no checking out any sites that have anything to do with entertainment until after I've read the book.
PS-- Just finished the newest Undead book. I hate when I finish them, b/c I want another one right away!!! :)