I desire...pot roast

I had a great visit with Whitney-- there was the aforementioned pot roast, Winzerstube, pretty flowers, Twins (they won!), Hebrew Nationals on a Foreman Grill, Lessons About Wisconsin, creepy antiques, Sebastian Joe's, depressing polar bear, homemade cheese curds, Magic Pan crepes, pretty things from La Rue Marche, vintage shoes (heels that actually fit a size 4!), sniffing the Allspice tree, Nice Old Ladies, never ending sunburn, crazy bumper stickers, missed flight, bonus day off & extra visiting time...Whitney has the pictures, and since she stands by her Old Timey Camera commitment, we have no idea what our pictures look like and get to be surprised. I will admit, it's kind of fun not knowing how the pictures look, and it gives me a little something to look forward to when I go pick up my mail :)

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh GOOD! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I hope you are coming out to the wedding so you can have another lil' reunion and you can help us celebrate! woohoo! Glad you had a great time!

Whitney C. said...

oooh, you reminded me I needed to go look at your bridals-- which I just did and they are lovely!!!

Whitney said...

Yay Minnesota! I honestly teared up a little on the plane because I did not want to come back to this God forsaken place. Do I like Utah? No...Fuck no...

Whitney said...

P.S. My never ending sunburn has transformed into the never ending brown skid. Ugly.