The Bachelor Rundown

Alright, time for the Bachelor wrap up. Kerri and I discussed last night's show via email, and we are on the same page regarding the girls. Here's who's left, and what we think of them:

All Trashy, No Classy (reminds us of someone...)







Wonky Eye







You make me ill, Cheerleader







LOTMA(that's Lay Off The Makeup Already)Face Puller







Don't understanda the english







You're alright w/us, Texas Girl







Cute, Sweet, We Like








And we've already met the the other two in the previous Bachelor post. The "Socialite" (who looks like she's going to have a meltdown next week, sweeeeet)and Lisa, who has a stupid "5 year plan" that she should shut up about b/c that is desparate and unappealing, not to mention a receipe for divorce.

I miss Moana.

2 comments:

Whitney C. said...

Until last season, I had never watched it, and now... I made a Byerly's run before last night's episode. I thought of you and Justin, sniff.

melissa o said...

This is my mom's favorite show right now...

I cannot allow myself to be addicted to another TV show.