Shocking.

It's that time of year. Readers, I kid you not, I have been shocked about 20 times today. I am a static electricity generating factory. Someone should look into using me as an alternative source of energy. My cubicle has more metal then I realized. Go to file some paper work: zap. Hang up my coat: zap. Walk out of cube: zap. Really, I walked out of my cube, and a giant spark leapt from the anchor wall to shock me on my shoulder-- I didn't even touch it, it leapt out to get me. It's getting really old. I don't think I'm dragging my feet, I don't know what I can do to decrease my static. Maybe I'm dehydrated? I don't know if that even matters. So, while this is a great time of year, I could do with out all the shocking.

1 comments:

Claire said...

We just bought a new couch-- velvet-- and if you sit on or touch that thing you become charged with electricity. I have shocked and frozen my computer a few times which is not neat.

Anyway, I hear you, I am shocking too...