NKOTB

Last night was so totally fun. I remembered all the words, I sang along, I waved my arm to Hangin' Tough, I squealed and clapped when Step By Step started (by far my favorite part of the show). They really did put on a good show, and I was amazed at Joey's ability to still belt out Please Don't Go Girl. It was really easy to feel, what, 9, 10 years old again in that moment.

Because I was in the younger end of the New Kids fans back in the day, my love for them was just purely innocent girlish adoration and affection (and there were some ladies there last night, a few years older than me, who viewed them in different manner back in the day, and apparently still do, given some of the outfits and comments I heard). And it was fun to revisit that time, and just remember how really sweet and fun it was to be a little girl.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

At least they weren't throwing their control top panties up on stage...or were they?