The Future Mrs. John Crosser

Wow. I have a wedding to plan!

I think I'm more excited today then I've been since Saturday night (that was the big night, June 28).

I really would love to post a picture or two to go with this post, but I've been having some difficulty with my wi fi connection. So for now, this is a text only post. I'll have some pictures up later today.

Lovely married friends-- any tips, advice, resources you know of, send 'em my way!

I really am so excited. I am glad it's a short work week!

6 comments:

Kerri said...

I am SOOO excited for you and John. If you want to elope on an island in the Gulf of Mexico, I've got all kinds of resources for 'ya! Congratulations again future Mrs. Crosser!!

Whitney said...

Eloping is out of the question. I would be hurt beyond belief!

Claire said...

AHHH! CONGRATS!

I don't think I have any wisdom on wedding planning, but of course if there's anything I can do to help I'll let you know!

Matt says congrats too!

Claire said...

Err, and by "I'll let you know" I mean please let me know :) Wanted to correct that typo as it seemed... odd. CONGRATS!

Whitney C. said...

:)

Claire said...

Ooh! liking the new digs!