4 Under $4

In honor of the Month of Loooove, here's four things I love, all under $4.

International Delights flavored coffee creamers


So Delicious. I usually drink my coffee black, but once I tried the Chocolate Mint Truffle flavor I was hooked (alas, that flavor is only seasonal). Whitney, these creamers may make coffee palatable even for you.












Olay InShower Body Lotion


Lotion you put on in the shower...like conditioner, but for your skin. I thank Kerri for introducing me to this. It's amazing. I have never been very good at moisturizing after a shower, and so my skin was always dry. But this makes it so easy and smells fantastic.









Naked Juice Tropical Mango



Tastes like paradise. My mouth is watering just from seeing this picture. If you have not tried it, you must; not only does it taste amazing, but it's good for you, too!





Conversation Hearts


Classic and Sweet.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

*taking bow for the lotion nod* Marshmallow creamer? Yum! I must start leaving this house more often.

Whitney C. said...

:) I'll have a few weeks where I don't really go shopping-- just run in and get what I need (especially if John is with), but sometimes I can take my time and I find all sorts of yummy things. And then my grocery bill is 3x as much :(

Whitney said...

I have seen those creamers and they look yummy. Might have to give it a shot. Especially since Matthew bequeathed his old coffee machine to me...

Claire said...

Mmmm.... I tried that in-shower lotion and it's awesome! Today was day one with it and I LOVE it already! Thanks for this little recommendation- my skin is a desert so anything is an improvement, especially when it feels and smells great!

PS> Marion Cotillard makes me think of you.