I love you Fug Girls!

I have extolled the hilarity of the lovely ladies who created Go Fug Yourself, Jessica and Heather, many times before on this blog. Here is just another example of why I think they are my cyber bff's:

Still, at least Katie Holmes is interesting to talk about these days. In all the years I watched Dawson's Creek, I never particularly thought Joey Potter would ever make me think. She would make me enraged, irritated, annoyed, and at times murderous -- between Dawson and Pacey, or anyone and Pacey, THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS PACEY, fool --


I was just talking about Pacey this morning on the way to work! The answer is, indeed, always Pacey-- and speaking of Pacey, if the writer's strike ever ends, he is going to guest on some episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I haven't watched that show since it's first season, but you best believe I'll tune in for the Pacey episodes.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hilarious! I was surfing channels (because, really, what else do you do sans job in a new place?) and saw Mighty Ducks Three with... yep.... Ol' JJ! He was looking strapping even then.

Dawson was always so whiney! Joey always pissed me off... she always looked so droopy and morose. 'SLAP!'

Whitney C. said...

my roomie freshman year of college got me hooked on Dawson's Creek-- at first I made fun of it, and then I realized I loved it. I ALWAYS made fun of Dawson though-- so whiney. Not a quality most girls find attractive... Most of my friends and I felt that Joey needed a good slap. She didn't snap out of that sad sack thing until the end of the last season.

Whitney said...

You guys are nerds. And Whit, you have to watch Grey's it the best Jerry, the best!