Just Let the Brows Do All the Work

HA! I just read this post on Go Fug Yourself-- (read my post from earlier today first to make more sense of this...)Whit, this is for you/us:

And how can they kill off John Black on Days Of Our Lives while he's wrapped in head bandages, thus giving us no time to say a proper goodbye to Drake Hogestyn's Irresistably Incredibly Incomprehensibly Amazing Eyebrow of Shock/Terror/Amusement/Boredom/Vengefulness/Arousal? I mean, talk about a fugly thing to do, NBC. If we don't get a cocked-brow montage by the time John draws his last breath, I am going to... sit here and think unpleasant thoughts for five minutes before catching up on Bionic Woman. TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT THAT. And, frankly, neither do I -- Bionic Woman is terrible.


Do you guys know how many laughs Whit and I got out of that eyebrow? It cheered us in our darkest hour...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Good times...

And don't forget that super manly butterfly tattoo he has...

Whitney C. said...

it symbolizes giving wings to his dreams...his dreams of his eyebrows winning the daytime emmy for best acting!