Schedule Change...

I've been debating this in my head for weeks, and have finally come to a decision.
After about a year of working 1030-7, I've decided to change to 8-430...
There are pros and cons for each shift, but I need a change. So, now I'll be getting up early and dealing with traffic, BUT, I will get home at a reasonable time OR be able to go shopping/run errands after work.
That's my big announcement. I realize it's pretty boring. I really don't have much else new going on, though.
I do have a picture of Cornflake getting ready to run around with a cup on his head, though.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

melissa o said...

YES! I love it! Maybe you and I can do coffee after work sometime???

Also - are you going to be able to come for Claire's bach party? (Have I asked you this?)

Whitney said...

That is a tough choice. I think I'd rather start early so I can finish early. I'd hate getting off at 7. I love my 9-4! See you in about a week!

Whitney C. said...

Mel-- For sure, I would love that!

Can't make it to the bach party, I'm not getting in until the 10th (I had to wait to book my flight so it got a bit expensive).