My not-so-secret Secret

I wear a sports bra to work.

That's right. To work.

And I love it.

Look, maybe it gives me uniboob, but I really don't care. It's comfortable. Waaay more comfortable then an underwire digging into me all day long, or straps falling down constantly. I feel supported and secure and comfy. And if I wear a button down shirt, there's no gaps between the buttons any more. Yeah, the girls are a bit flattened down, but really, do I need to be boobalicious at work? No.

Cheers to you, sports bra. You make my work week infinitely better with your low key support and racerback straps. I love you.

4 comments:

melissa o said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

If I had boobs like your's I'd be boobalicious todos los dias! But then again I am a bit obsessed with breasts!

Claire said...

I love Boobalicious. Hilarious! And... got a brand recommendation? I have the hardest time finding good ones...

Whitney C. said...

I will have to do a follow up on the brand recommendation. Right now I just have the basic Hanes model. It gets the job done, but it's not fantastic. I was out shopping the other day and saw the potential Holy Grail, but I didn't have time to try it on, but I am going to. Soon. It looked awesome.