Maybe I should just take the whole week off?

I've requested my Harry Potter time off-- July 23 and 24. I'm hoping that four days is enough time for me to finish the book (it comes out on the 21st). I really don't want to rush through it, as it's the final one (*sniff*) but I also do not want the book spoiled for me, which is what I anticipate happening. If Harry dies, I'm guessing there will be people talking about it-- at work, in the news, etc... When Half-Blood Prince came out, there were many stories in the news about people ruining the end for fans in line waiting to buy the book. If that happens to me with Deathly Hallows, I might commit some kind of assault against those individuals...maybe I should have John go out and buy the book for me? My plan is to seclude myself in my apartment until I'm done with the book. No tv, no radio, and no internet will hopefully equal no one ruining the end for me...

1 comments:

Whitney said...

When the Half-Blood Prince came out Ash and I went to the release party and Barnes and Noble. Waited 2 hours to get our reserved book!