Gag

I really gotta stop buying bananas. For some reason, whenever I try to eat a banana of late, I gag. I know that I hate ripe bananas, so I always make sure to buy the kind that still have some green on the peel. But even those have been making my stomach sieze up and my throat spasm. It's something about the texture. I want the texture to be smooth, and sometimes one of the peel remnants (I call them "strings") is not smooth, and I think that is what makes me gag.

I really do enjoy banana flavor, though. Perhaps I will replace banana, the fruit variety, with banana flavored laffy taffy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I LOVE green bananas - can' handle ripe ones...

Whitney said...

I hate fruit of all types (except apples, and yes, you already knew that) and gag when I try a new one. My most recent adventures in fruit? The kiwi. Verdict? Gross.