SBA Girls...

Alright SBA (that's Sponge Bob Alliance for those that don't know)
Our show has returned, and I've already picked out who I think might go far, if not all the way:
It's Lisa, she received the first rose/diamond earrings. She just has that stupid girl next door look that men looooooooooooooooooooove, so I'm going with her after this first episode. We'll see if I change my mind later in the season.

I also have a least favorite:


Erica, "socialite" from Texas (how are you a socialite in Texas?). When they arrived to tell her she made the show, she wasn't surprised or excited at all, and her mom was running around the house in a red cocktail dress and diamonds. Okaaaaaay. She seems spoiled, so she'll be fun to watch....

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I don't watch the show because I think it's sexist. It should be men competing for a woman, not the other way around. We are to be the persuant, not the persuee (I think those are actual words) But I hear there's a girl from Utah on there...

Whitney C. said...

That Lisa girl is starting to buy her own hype already, so she better watch out...

Whitney C. said...

OH! And the girl from Utah is the most whoreish so far, which I found ironic and hilarious!