Maple Latte, or the Devil?



Don't let the white packaging fool you-- this latte is no angel. No, it is the devil, my friends. It's autumn themed flavor tempted me last night at 9:30, and I ordered a grande. Idiot. I was up ALL NIGHT. I fell asleep sometime around 530am, only to have the cat wake me up at least five times between 530am and 7am. I think I got an hour or two of solid sleep from 7am to 9am. And then I had to go to work. I have been dreaming of my bed all day long... Curse you Starbucks, with your delicious autumn flavors and pumpkin shaped cookies (I dipped the cookie in the maple latte-- so very tasty)!

5 comments:

melissa o said...

I cannot EVEN go NEAR Starbucks.

One thousand calories later...

Whitney said...

Ahhh I'm so glad I don't like coffee

Claire said...

Oh my goodness... That sounds really good. I'll have to try that! (I'm so sensitive to caffeine that I don't allow myself to have it after like 2 pm, LITERALLY. SO I'm always the lamo ordering "Tall, decaf...."

Claire said...

ps- I had one of those this morning. MMmm... thank you for blogging about it, I wouldn't have discovered it otherwise!

Whitney C. said...

I'm glad you liked it, Claire! :)