the Hornball, er, Bachelor

Ok, I know this is a day later than usual, but as Kerri probably hasn't watched the episode on abc.com yet I don't feel too bad.

Since I have conflicting feelings about television-- I feel it's a colossal waste of time and I am 100% positive my time could be spent bettering myself in countless ways versus numbing my mind with vapid melodrama, yet, I enjoy the melodrama-- I have decided that I will only watch the few primetime shows that I regularly tune in to if I am watching them at the gym. This way, I can watch the show without feeling guilty, because I have simultaneously watched the vapid program and improved myself. So far, it's working out splendidly.

This past episode of the Bachelor we said goodbye to the Socialite (yessssss!), LOTMA girl who makes crazy faces, and Jamie, who was nice but oh, well. Lisa is really grating on my nerves, but I still think she has a shot to go all the way. She got the first kiss, and Lo seems completely enamored of her stupid Girl Next Door schtick. However, towards the end of the show there was a 20 minute throat exploration between Lo and Agnese, it was so gross. Lo is a hornball, as we see in the previews for the coming weeks, he engages in many more of these throat probes with a wide array of girls. I will have to avert my eyes quite a bit, as I find kissing hard to watch.

0 comments: